Stiletto Ace - tone for days

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff man- thanks for sharing- great tone and amazing playing. Im on the fringe of picking up a stiletto myself- and too have wondered why they were not well received.

Man, that's some tasty stuff right there. Nice tone and playing. I have recently "found" a Stiletto and am confused why I haven't owned one before :roll: . They're great amps.

For the prices of these amps you can pick them up for used, everyone should own one.

I just watched both your videos, great tone and chops, kudos! The Moore song is one of my favorites, but I don't know the second. Sounds like a Vai song.

I honestly never understood why Mesa gave up on this series, it is one of the best amps for recording and live playing, but definitely not a low volume queen.

The one model I would have loved to see from them would have been a three channel version, with a GEQ and switchable loop, like a Recto. Oh, and possibly a 35watt combo like they did with the Mark V.
Mesa, are you reading these posts :)....

Back