Badlander Blown!!???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekyp666

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Just got my New Badlander 50 today! Play with it for about 45min ( I really love the Tone!! ) , but when I switch it to variac mode the amp just die on me. Checked everything, fuse/tubes...etc but i just can’t switch it on anymore!! Been playing and owned quite a few Mesas and other company's tube amps since 2004.
I don’t think I did anything stupid that damage the amp.

Been trying to call The numbers on Mesa website but just lead me to a cycle of never ending voice mail. Anyone here have the direct contect for their tech/repair department?

I’m currently in south-east Asia now and on simi-lockdown. I’ll contect the Local distributor first thing tomorrow but they are in different state and I doubt my city will have any Mesa authorized reaper shop here. My biggest fear now is might take more than 6-12month to get it fix/exchange for new one ( I bought the last one in the country )

Anyone experienced any thing like this before? Any suggestion will be appreciated!!!

Cheers guys! Take care and stay safe!

Latest posts

Back