Mesa boogie mark iiA 60/100

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogie time

Reaction score
Hi first time post here, i bought this amp but i am unsure of the model, it was said to be a mark ii A. Can anyone help please i have some pictures but dont have the amp in my hands yet. Not sure how to attach a picture but i will figure that out shortly

One of the tell tale attributes of the MkIiA is the ability to swap V1 preamp tube with a solid state FET device they called a Fetron. And to Id this feature you will find a toggle switch on the undersIde of the chassis near the preamp tubes. This feature I am pretty sure was unique to the MkllA and was not included on the MkllB.

axeman said:
One of the tell tale attributes of the MkIiA is the ability to swap V1 preamp tube with a solid state FET device they called a Fetron. And to Id this feature you will find a toggle switch on the undersIde of the chassis near the preamp tubes. This feature I am pretty sure was unique to the MkllA and was not included on the MkllB.

Latest posts

Back