• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Mark IIc+ short head or combo+ext. cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaquetapus

Reaction score
Yeah, it pains me, but I need money. This used to be a IIb short combo, but a previous owner sent it in for the upgrade awhile back. I converted it to a short head with a headshell built by our own gts. It came from the factory with all the important stuff: EQ, Simulclass, and an export transformer. Unfortunately, according to the previous owner it doesn't have the original transformer in it. It does however sound like all the great c+ recordings I've heard. This thing sounds freakin' amazing!! Plus power to boot! The day UPS delivered it, I pulled it out, plugged it in, and without even turning a knob, out came the Count of Tuscany intro lead tone! It nails the Petrucci lead and rhythm tones! I just wish I could afford to keep it. I'm asking $1800 or best offer. Shipping would be additional, I would prefer local pickup in the Chicagoland area. I'll even drive to meet you within an hour or two.

Any questions you can reach me by PM here or at [email protected]

-dave

edit:
I also have the original combo shell and a matching 1x12 if anybody'd prefer that. I'll even switch it over and give you the combo and 1x12 for the same price! They are a funny tweed though.

And if anybody needs any further info or pics, please let me know! I'll take pics of whatever you guys want to see!

/edit

And here's the part you guys all clicked this link for:

cplus1.jpg

cplus2.jpg

cplus3.jpg

cplus4.jpg

cplus5.jpg

edit:
Here's what it looks like in tweed, also the extension cab. The combo has an EV, but now the extension has a C90 in it, not the EV.

tweed1.JPG

tweed2.JPG

/edit

Is that a mark III trannny ?

It looks much smaller then the mark II export PT

cremona said:
Is that a mark III trannny ?

It looks much smaller then the mark II export PT
Couldn't tell you. If you know what numbers I'm looking for and where to look for them, I could try and find out for you though.

-dave

Unfortunately, it's not a Thiele. It's just an open back 1x12:

tweed3.JPG

I will sell it unloaded if you want though...

-dave

I'm Not really sure :lol:Im just looking for one for my C90 so once I get my roadster I can run it with another one of my thieles for like a 2x12... But im just looking for the best deal i can get.

Ok, here's some more pics of the numbers and whatnot. Any more requests, just let me know!

tran1.jpg

tran2.jpg

tran3.jpg

bottom.jpg

guts1.jpg

guts2.jpg

conv.jpg

pre.jpg

left.jpg

mid.jpg

right.jpg

exp.jpg

fx.jpg

serial.jpg

simul.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

And the obligatory shot of it on top of my cool toolbox.

tool.jpg

-dave

That's a great looking amp. Although I'm not one of them, the IIC+ Army probably has stayed away due to the fact that it has Mark III transformers. Seems from most of the discussion, it's all in the tranny. :roll:

Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will come along and give it a good home. Bump for you.

Dave

Latest posts

Back