• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paul Reed Smith PRS Clint Lowery SE W/ Upgrades

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesaman12

Reaction score
I bought this guitar brand new from Sweetwater at the end of August. Guitar is still in brand new condition. I replaced the factory pickups with PRS Mark Tremonti treble pickup and GFS hot neck pickup. These pickups are awesome and the Tremonti is the hottest pickup PRS makes. These pickups were $150 before installation. I also replaced the nut with a graphtech Tusq nut, installed dunlop strap locks. This really helps the guitar stay in tune well. The guitar was just professionally set up when the pickups were installed. ($100) Guitar is awesome but only selling to buy a USA PRS. I have put over $250 in upgrading this guitar and it plays and sounds awesome. I would do $650 shipped with Paypal. You can check my ebay feedback at winduprocks12

Back