Mark V:35 Channel shifting

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulle

Reaction score
Hi on the board. I use a Mark V:35 for gigs with a Woodoo Lab midi switcher for remote switching of channels, eq, solo. Works 100% perfect.
Now I want to be able to remotely switch On the Crunch mode on Channel 1. This is the suggestion from my local workshop:
When you remotely turn the Eq on, this will activate Eq as normal, plus a new relay on a little pcb board. This relay override the Channel 1 Mode button to Crunch Mode. Then you can still choose if Eq should be permantly On/Off or only On in crunch mode on channel 1.

If anyone is interested I will post pictures and schematic when this Is going to happend :)

Carsten U from Denmark

I'd be interested in seeing this. I love the Crunch mode, and often wish I could switch between it and one of the clean modes in channel one.

Hi on the board. I use a Mark V:35 for gigs with a Woodoo Lab midi switcher for remote switching of channels, eq, solo. Works 100% perfect.
Now I want to be able to remotely switch On the Crunch mode on Channel 1. This is the suggestion from my local workshop:
When you remotely turn the Eq on, this will activate Eq as normal, plus a new relay on a little pcb board. This relay override the Channel 1 Mode button to Crunch Mode. Then you can still choose if Eq should be permantly On/Off or only On in crunch mode on channel 1.

If anyone is interested I will post pictures and schematic when this Is going to happend :)

Carsten U from Denmark
What cable are you using from the Midi Switcher to the amp 5 pin din input?

Carsten U from Denmark

Back