• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale mark II collection for sale soon!wood/wicker

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

JJkale

Reaction score
hello circumstances have forced me to sell my collection..amps are located in santa cruz california i will post pics and revise details when i get back there in a couple weeks ..im happy to answer any questions the best i can from memory until then
thank you!!

1979 mark IIa combo
simulclass/reverb/no eq/anvil road case

1980 mark IIa head
60/100 has eq/no reverb

1981? mark IIc (not plus) head
i think its 60/100
reverb/eq
matching 1x12 open back cab

also have wood/wicker thiele cab with anvil road case

let me know if anyone is interested or has questions
thanks
matt

Way too slow.

I was told yesterday that it is now a C+ along with a SRG that is going to have to be a keeper cuz I'll have too much into it to ever expect to get out of it. This hardwood one is not an export but it has the X tranny. I was on the fence getting it converted but was already on the way to Petaluma and it needed service.

I'm also on the fence about the hardwood. It's well used as a player, not really beat up and would look amazing refinished but there is a strong trend making these 80's amps brand new again, a rabbit hole I'm going down but don't want to get lost in. There's history in the non princesses.

I still have a very late SR C I haven't put through the paces that was sold as a Mark III at a Mark III price over the holidays and a S C that I wouldn't dream of even servicing let alone modding. I barely came off the fence figuring I'll run across a non-converted C again after Mike retires. I still have yet to try a H in C or C+. Frickin simul-class craze.

Before pics

Attachments

• 20240206_093142.jpg
    20240206_093142.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240206_093454.jpg
    20240206_093454.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240206_094027.jpg
    20240206_094027.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240206_094104.jpg
    20240206_094104.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Way too slow.

I was told yesterday that it is now a C+ along with a SRG that is going to have to be a keeper cuz I'll have too much into it to ever expect to get out of it. This hardwood one is not an export but it has the X tranny. I was on the fence getting it converted but was already on the way to Petaluma and it needed service.

I'm a also on the fence about the hardwood. It's well used as a player, not really beat up and would look amazing refinished but there is a strong trend making these 80's amps brand new again, a rabbit hole I'm going down but don't want to get lost in. There's history in the non princesses.

I still have a very late SR C I haven't put through the paces that was sold as a Mark III at a Mark III price over the holidays and a S C that I wouldn't dream of even servicing let alone modding. I barely came off the fence figuring I'll run across a non-converted C again after Mike retires. I still have yet to try a H in C or C+. Frickin simul-class craze.

Before pics
Congrats man. Let me know if you ever sell any of those C’s

I'll keep it in mind. I don't see the DR going anywhere. It didn't end up being the H power section I had hoped for but with no EQ it's most likely something to be sold off at my estate sale some day. You won't want to miss that one but by then everyone will be renting sleeping cubes due to housing prices and coliseums will be a dime a dozen since no one has the space to play em. Kinda like the $300 super twin reverbs when the Fender guys got too old to lug em around.

If anything for the "new" SRG (NOS 415's and going to have a head shell made) I was thinking trade bait for a non serviced IIC+ coli working or not.

I'd love to find a non plus IIC coliseum or a purple coli so if it could work into a trade for either of those I wouldn't have any regrets passing the new SRG on.

Back