How would you break these into 4 set's??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyNoise

Reaction score
Here's a list of songs my band is cuurently playing. I would love to see some of your creations of 4 set's. Hell we might use em if you don't mind. to make it easy just use the number that of the song instead of typing them all out.

1.tomorrow
2.fight 4 yor right
3.best of you
4.crazy trian
5.walk
6.to be loved
7.animal I've become
8.leader of men
9.never agian
10.we die young
11.happy?
12.killing in the name
13.bulls on parade
14.outshined
16.save me
17.wicked garden
18.Sex type thing
19.dirty deeds
20.all my life
21.talk dirty to me
22.awake
23.bad religeion
24.keep away
25seek and destroy
26.The middle
27.looks that kill
28.sober
29.remedy
30.youth gone wild
31.control
32.lit up
33.crazy *****
34.rockstar
35.slither
36.bodies
37.mudshovel
38.deny
39.Aerials
40.dead and bloated
41.she hates me
42.sweet home alabama (hard version)
43.paranoid(megadeth version)
44.show me how to live

End with 2. Put 21 and 27 back to back as those are about the only 2 songs that are songs that girls will dance to. Place Crazy ***** and She Hates me close to end maybe end with She Hates Me, Crazy ***** and Fight.

Is Rockstar by Everclear or Nickelsmack?

You might want to think about some more girl friendly danceable tunes too.

Interesting set, i like it. Our B scene is too hard core for cover bands, and our A circuit is traped in the classic rock genre. I would join a band with those songs, it would make playing covers tolerable.

I'm the guitarist in the band..lead singer plays on a about 10 as back up. Around here we do pretty well with these songs. Some better then others of course. We all have our own taste as it should be but sometimes that gets in the way. We'll do a song a couple of times and if doesn't work we throw it out. We through out Blind by Korn, Possom Kingdome and Crawling in the Dark and a few others so far. Belive me I'd throw out a few more but we need to fill in with something before we do that.
Either way we've been together for a year so far and we're finally starting to generate a buzz around my area. The corwds are getting bigger and the girls prettier. That's the important part! hee!

ned said:
End with 2. Put 21 and 27 back to back as those are about the only 2 songs that are songs that girls will dance to. Place Crazy ***** and She Hates me close to end maybe end with She Hates Me, Crazy ***** and Fight.

Is Rockstar by Everclear or Nickelsmack?

You might want to think about some more girl friendly danceable tunes too.

interestingly enough where I'm from..girls don't mind moshing out a bit. We actaully get quiet a bit of dancing from these sets. Especially after the alcohal kicks in by the end of the 2nd set.
Oh and Rockstar by Nickelback.

How does Rockstar go over? The song is really quite funny and would be fun but we try to avoid the slow ones.

ned said:
How does Rockstar go over? The song is really quite funny and would be fun but we try to avoid the slow ones.

Umm it depends. Most of the time it doesn't. The singer wanted to do it and the rest of us didn't. But we did it anyway. I personaly can't wait to quit playing it. It most often falls on def ears. It doesn't fit in our list either. It's like going from Killing in the Name to rockstar. WTF??

Back