• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

guitar and pedals for sale/trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnatex

Reaction score
i got a few things that need to go. i really want the cash for a new guitar. but i am open to trades towards Guitars(Gibson, ESP/LTD), Effects(Overdrive and Chorus Pedals), or possibly amps...but i just got a Stiletto. please feel free to make offers. the worst i can say is no. Prices do not include Shipping

First i have a 1996 MIM Fender Strat. At one time all the plastic was changed to black and a Gibson Humbucker was in the bridge postition(some routing was done for this pickup). I have since put all the white plastics back on and put a Seymour Duncan Hotrail in the bridge. The only other current mod is i have moved the volume knob to the bottom so it doesnt get in the way. $300
nate002.jpg

nate001.jpg

nate003.jpg

An MXR ZW-44 Overdrive pedal. this is a great sounding pedal. im still kinda in the air on selling this one. i changed out the original knobs. $65
nate005.jpg

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor pedal. this has been my trustly noise gate for years. but now that i have an ISP this one does nothing but collect dust. $65
nate006.jpg

Boss MIJ GE-7 Equalizer. amazing sounding pedal. it is missing the caps on all the sliders. i replaced the Battery harness. $75
nate007.jpg

And finally i have my Morley ABY Pedal. I only used this one for about a month. when my wife bought me a Radial ABY this one sat next to the NS-2 above. $40
nate004.jpg

I need something like your Morley switcher. I have a Mesa DR half stack and a Line 6 combo for clean. For switching between a solid state and tube stack...will that Morely get the job done?

Adambomb said:
I need something like your Morley switcher. I have a Mesa DR half stack and a Line 6 combo for clean. For switching between a solid state and tube stack...will that Morely get the job done?
yes this pedal will get the job done. i always just ran my 5150 stack and Marshall stack together at all times but you can use it to AB the 2 setups

Back