• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: My Tube Stash...cheap! Mesa tube and more...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Getting rid of the tube stash...most tubes are brand new.....tested and put back in the box....others were only slightly used, but have plently of life left in them unless otherwise stated.

Prices include payment via paypal gift. If you prefer regular paypal, please add 3%.

POWER TUBES
- BRAND NEW Matched Quad of SED =C= EL-34s ---SOLD!!!

- BRAND NEW Matched Quad of SED =C= 6L6GC's ---SOLD!!!

- BRAND NEW Match Duet of Groove Tubes EL-34M's ---SOLD!!!

- Lightly used Quad of JJ 6L6GC's---SOLD!!!

- x7 Lightly used Mesa 6L6GC's (all rated yellow, a matched quad, and 3 of another matched quad, one tube may be bad, so at the least, you will get a matched quad and matched pair) $65 for all of them

RECTIFIER TUBES
- BRAND NEW Pair of NOS Jan Phillips 5U4GBs $40

- BRAND NEW Pair of Mesa 5U4GBs $35

PREAMP TUBES

- x3 Tung Sol 12AX7s ---SOLD!!!

- x4 EH 12AX7's ---SOLD!!!

- x3 Mesa Chinese 1 12AX7s ---SOLD!!!

- x14 Mesa Russian 2 12AX7's $8 each or $100 for all

Thanks for looking!

Eric

Do you still have the winged c's? Looking to score some soon. You were recommended by someone else on the board...

I appreciate the interest, but they're sold.

Got a bunch of Mesa tubes that need a good home. The Russian 12AX7s are AWESOME in Mesas (my favorite, which explains the stash).

Eric

Back