• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early 77' Mark I 1x15" w/Reverb SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetoboogie

Reaction score
Hey all....

Significant piece of Boogie history here up for grabs. 100% Stage and/or Studio ready...

Amp has an amazing pedigree. House amp at legendary NYC venue in the late 70's. Went on to tour the world with another internationally known jazz fusion guitarist. Recent B+ cap job and new power tubes. The original JBL K130 was recently reconed by Ken Haerr of Upland Speaker Service in L.A....

All pots, caps and tranformer codes put this build in 1976 but it is sharpied 2/77...

Serial #B068 out of a rumoured 100 built of these early 15" models...

This has everything you'd expect from a Boogie. Crystal clean bell tones on both inputs. Singing, liquid like gain on the hot channel...

The reverb on this is stunning! No noise or quirks associated with early Mark I reverbs.

You can dial in just about everything you need plus it has the extra throw of a 15" speaker which significantly changes the playing field. It's quite an experience to open this amp up full volume and let the JBL do it's thing....

Some light wear and scuffing but otherwise in great condition and is truly a killer sounding amp...

Super rare, super sweet sounding and looking for another home!

Figured I would offer it here first. It will disappear relatively quickly on Reverb or eBay...

Thank you for looking...any/all questions or feedback welcome...

$1750 + actual shipping...

Back