• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DEAN RAZORBACK V255 W/CASE AND EMG PUPS $700 + SHIPPING

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
ON TEH BAY!

This guitar is awesome, but I need to make more space as my kids are starting to crawl around and...you know...get into things. It's in fantastic shape. The licensed tremolo is pretty good. I have a couple of Jackson's with Floyd Rose Trems and the licensed trem on this guitar is pretty spot on. Dive bombs are great, Vibratos are sweet, and best of all...everything stays in TUNE!!!! I used this guitar on my last album for lead work and, I feel, it helped me bring that certain something that was missing in my solos. Anyway, it is a fantasic guitar. PM me with any offers/trades.

16139_195822102459_506137459_2925283_6854750_n.jpg

16139_195822107459_506137459_2925284_1182260_n.jpg

2 powerful EMG humbuckers: the EMG-81 in the bridge position provides higher output for overdriven, screaming leads with tons of sustain, and the EMG-85 in the neck position gives a beefy low end and fatter top, great for rhythm and blues.

The Dean Razorback V 255 electric guitar features a mahogany neck and body and a rosewood fretboard. The V-shape neck has a strong, set joint and a 1-5/8" nut. Grover tuners and a locking tremolo keep you in perfect tune while you divebomb the night away. 24 fast frets facilitate wicked, shredding solos and lightning quick chord changes. 3-way switching, volume and tone control keep things simple, yet tonally flexible, and with tons of presence.

Being a Dean guitar, the Razorback V 255 looks as good as it sounds. Dangerous-looking edges are highlighted by color-contrast bevels on the body and outlines on the famous Dean headstock. V inlays with Dime's razorblade at the twelfth fret plus all black hardware make this guitar wickedly stunning.

Dimebag Darrell Abbott's return to Dean Guitars was one of the many things cut far too short by his death near the end of 2004, but his many drawings and ideas have kept the guitar makers at Dean inspired. These Razorback V 255s were some of Darrell's final designs, and we're sure they will inspire you, too!

Dean Razorback V 255 Electric Guitar Features:

Body: Mahogany
Scale: 25-1/2"
Neck Joint: Set-in
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard: Rosewood
Neck Shape: V-shape
Frets: 24
Nut Width: 1-5/8"
Fretboard Radius: 16
Bridge: Locking Tremolo
Pickup Bridge: EMG-81 (active)