• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1991 .50 Caliber + SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joepopp

Reaction score
This Amp has been sold!

1991 Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber +. Reverb, EQ, Black Shadow speaker. Very good condition! One cigarette burn on the top (pic 3 just above the "lead master" knob), A nick in the "presence" knob, and a slight dent in the front left corner (you can hardly tell but I want to be straight up - pic 3). Special mods include stainless steel circuit board standoffs instead of the factory plastic ones (pic 4) and spring tube retainers (pic 2). Over $110 worth of new tubes with less than 4 hours on them!!! ! Includes cover and footswitch. I will remove the tubes for shipping so please know how to install them if you are going to buy this amp. Weighs 50 pounds boxed up so email your zip for a shipping quote. I can send any other pictures that you request. Amp is in NYC. I can also swap the V1 Mullard with a Tung Sol if you would like more gain.

Check out the standoff mod here:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=10523&highlight=

Current tubes from Dougs Tubes are:
V1 MullardCV4024 balanced triodes
V2 JJ ECC 83 S
V3 Shuguang 12AX7C
V4 Mullard CV4024

Power Tubes are TAD 6L6 GC-STRs

$550 plus shipping

email: [email protected]

boogfront.jpg

boogback.jpg