Just ordered a V-Twin Pedal and...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveK

Reaction score
I foolishly sold my previous V-Twin about 9 months ago. So I ordered one today from a very trusted dealer who is also a friend. (It was the last one they had in stock) I have gotten more into the recording arena, and want to use this direct into my board and computer. I know it will work great. The surprising thing is that the dealer told me that MB is discontinuing the unit! Anybody else hear about this? Just curious..I may have to buy a spare just in case...

I have one and LOVE it! I can get a rectumfrier-ish tone out of just about any amp. Big and metallic sounding. Also makes a convenient back up at a gig in a pinch....
ax. :twisted:

Th V-Twin was recently discontinued, I think the BR is still part of the line.....

Good news is V-twin pedals are easy to find on eBay... I´ll probably go through hell if I start looking for a second rackmounted one, though :(

*Edit* Just looked, looks like they axed the Rocket as well...

"I have one and LOVE it! I can get a rectumfrier-ish tone out of just about any amp. Big and metallic sounding. Also makes a convenient back up at a gig in a pinch"....

What is your setup on the V-twin? I will also have a Rectifier tone!

Back