NAD Stilletto Deuce Stage II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V3

Reaction score
Well I finally got my Stilletto Deuce head I've been wanting since I bought my Roadster head a few years ago! I found a mint one on Ebay with all the original accessories, manual, cover ect. included. I watched it for a couple weeks and forgot about it. Finally saw it was relisted and made an offer on it slightly above the starting bid and it was accepted shortly after. I thought I wouldn't get it till next Monday as it shipped from the other side of the country, but it showed up early this morning. It is as close to new as any I have ever seen online for sale. I paired it up on top of my Roadster head and started dailing the tone on channel 1 by itself. Once I got it where I liked it I moved to channel 2 and dialed that pretty much in. Then I turned the Roadster on and blended them together for volume. I settled on Tite Clean on channel 1 and Tite Gain on channel 2. It sounds so amazing even at bedroom volumes through my Acoustic 4x12 and the Roadster going into my Carvin V3 2x12 combo's speakers. Anyway, enough yapping, here are some pictures of the setup also.
IMG_20191005_213719367 by Andrew
IMG_20191005_213807705 by Andrew, on Flickr
IMG_20191005_213414389 by Andrew, on Flickr

Congrats... :lol:

I acquired Deuce Stage II also in last week.. I’m pretty happy camper right now.

I had to let the Mark V go but... maybe it was not for me :)

Latest posts

Back