Heartbreaker

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ampmike

Reaction score
Hi Guys,New to the Board,Ive had several Mesas and when they sit for long periods I always have a problem,Ive had them serviced which gets expensive.I have built a few amps and Im some what ok with older simple fenders and marshalls but Ive never opened up my mesas,too much going on and I have a problem with the reverb now not working on the Heartbreaker.I swapped out the reverb tube and tried a different reverb tank.Im thinking about sending it to Mesa Boogie factory for a good look over the amp in general.Anybody do that?Ive put several hundreds in having the tremoverb and the heartbreaker and the main issue gets fixed but later on something eles goes wrong like ticking sound in the tremolo on the tremoverb.Anyway any advice would be great,Thanks Mikey

Well I tried swapping the reverb tube,tested every tube I would like to post a gut shot is there a rule about how many posts before you can post pictures.I hate to send this across the country if anybody elles had this problem and fixed it,reverb tank tests fine,any advice,Thank You

Post the pic to an image hosting site like imgr or something and link to it using the IMG tags.

I got lucky when I had an issue with my Road King, there is a fantastic guy a couple hours away. I can't call him a tech, he taught electrical engineering for Penn State and has had an interest in amps for years. Mesa's support guys turned me on to him when I called them. Give them a call and maybe they can turn you on to someone near you.

Latest posts

Back