Stiletto Deuce II vs Triple Crown???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo Child77

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with both amps? If so, what are the similarities/differences? I loved the "tight" clean channel of the Stiletto Deuce II, but struggled with the brightness on channel 2. Thanks for any info.

I've owned both and still have the TC50 Head. I've spoken about the differences many times on this board as have others, so if you dig around you'll find lots of thoughts on this. To ME, it's the grown up version of the Stiletto, but soooo much more. I've also said that it's the birth child of a Recto and Mark. The TC is such a versatile amp on so many levels where the Stiletto is more focused in it's tonal palette. And that's not a knock on the amp, just an observation. The Stiletto is still versatile, but not near as much as the TC series. I never had an issues with the highs on my Stiletto, but I can see where some would. All I can say is tubes and EQ tweaking helped me the most. You could also adjust with the cab/speaker you're using. I used a Recto OS 4x12. If you're a fan of the Stiletto, then you'll love the TC series.

Back