Mark IIC+ original inquiry/help.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbagg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, need some help! Let me start by saying Inused to own a simul/rev/GEQ IIC+ a long time ago. I’ve been missing it so I’m on the verge of trading a Two Rock for another. The downside is, it’s bare bones. The upside is, it’s original. Serial 14345, no Reverb, no GEQ, 60 watt (not 60/100). I never used the GEQ on my old one. I hear a lot of people like the non EQ ones better. However, I am gathering that the 60 watt is more aggressive and tighter than the simul and 105PT version. How much different is it? Is it harsh or too bright? I like mine being smooth and high gain without the sizzle.

What do you guys think? Any info would be great, especially regarding difference in tone of this and my
Old one.

The GEQ is a must for me. I played a non-GEQ over the weekend. The GEQ is a must for me, X2 + 4 X 1238. The GEQ is approximately, if my math is off a little, worth 1,000,000 times better. Every thing better. It was like trying to speak without being able to open my mouth or like having a pillow over the speaker, playing a non-GEQ Boogie is not good old fun, the GEQ is a must.

Latest posts

Back