Studio 22+ GEQ replacement knobs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmde

Reaction score
Hi

does anyone know the exact part number of the knobs on my Mesa Boogie Studio 22+ with GEQ? There are several sites out there selling replacements but not a single one of them shows the width of the items in the shop and the user manual of the amp doesn't tell the part number.

The width of the knobs is 25mm or 1". I'm tending to 409108 but I'm not sure and these buttons aren't exactly cheap.

The original style is no longer being made by the original manufacturer. But the replacements that Mesa sells are just fine. Get a set from them and be done with it.

If you're super focused on originality, just watch ebay. Somebody will be along shortly to sell you used knobs for 20 bucks a pop.

Sounds like somebody's mixed up here.

The EQ knobs aren't 1" across. They're not rotary!

If you need the knobs for the EQ sliders the ones Mesa sells today fit just fine and they are very nearly the same size as the originals.

There were only ever two versions of those knobs, so if someone is selling old ones, they'll be right.

Just get a new set of five from Mesa and be done with it. They'll all match up to each other and that's good enough. If you are super focused on originality, watch ebay.

Come to think of it, I think I have four originals. I went with a new set of five rather than pay absurd prices to replace one missing knob.

I should sell my four for absurd money. :lol:

Back