Pre Recto days. Boogie modified Fenders, Mark I-IV, Dual Calibers, etc
Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus
- Mark III
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:23 pm
- Location: Hardwood Heaven
Half these guys might be dead a decade later!
- Donating Member
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 pm
- Location: Norfolk, CT
That is excellent tone from the dark side.
JP2C, Mark llC++ DG, Mark IV-A/B.
- Mark I
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am
wow, that was awesome. great playing!
Caliber .50+, Quad preamp, Marshall 9005, Lexicon MPX100, Orange PPC112
- Mark II
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:12 pm
Thanks, I'm still using the MK3 bought it in 87. Contemplating using it with a HI-Tone.