We need a TC100 Forum!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just rename the TC50 forum to the Triple crown forum and welcome everyone in the TC family? Not sure how difficult it would be to add a general Triple crown and then move the TC50 under that. May be more trouble than it is worth.

Never know when there may be another version of this amp in the form of (dare I say it) mini with el84 (rebirth of the trans-Atlantic). I actually thought that was an attractive little amp and did consider getting one.

Good idea.

How are you liking your TC100 ? Do you like it or the 50 better? I've never tried a 50 but the 100 is one of my favorite amps, ever.

I love both of them. TC-100 took a bit longer to settle in but they are both on equal terms as far as an amp goes. Each does have a slightly different character which is obvious. Since they are close but not identical I have to keep both. Running the two in stereo with the daisy chain midi cable makes it easy to use the two amps at the same time. Need a good signal splitter though. Running different effects on both is quite rewarding and more than I expected.

Latest posts

Back