New mark 5:25 with mini rec 1x12 cab on order

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larriveeman

Reaction score
I originally bought a express 5:25, I liked the clean and I got a great tone using pedals however I don't want to use dirt pedals and the 5:25 express didn't have the drive tone I liked...I sent the 5:25 express + back and ordered the mark 5:25, can't wait till it gets here

Got it today, it is simply awesome, cleans warm and fat drives are perfect for what I need, couldn't be happier!!! My son has a Jackson amp head and cab, and I think the boogie's clean sound just as good.

I have one on the the way myself. Picking up a mint used local to me Marshall Jubilee slant 4x12 cab with British V30s in it. Excited to say that the least!!

last amp i ever need, don't really need to use my drive pedals any more, I have a bunch though, will keep them...i wnt an amp that did great clean and distortion and this is the amp

Great stuff both of you. If the v:25 is anything like the 90w it'll keep you rockin for years.

Bet that jubilee cab will be lush too. Colour?

Got my 5:25 and Lonestar 23 1x12 cab about 1 month ago. It sounds great and just hooked it up with 4cm with my AX8. It Sounds great and the Mark II on the AX8 and the Mark II on the 5:25 sound so identical it amazing.

Back