Just bought a Mark III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nopistons93

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got back from picking up a Mesa Boogie Mark iii blue stripe combo with an EV speaker, simul-class, eq, and reverb. Pretty good condition, just dusty from sitting in the guys house for 10 years. It also came with a road case that is has been sitting in for those 10 years. Everything seems to work fine, so far so good! Got it for 840 after all said and done.

I'm adding this to my current rig that has a soldano hot rod 50 plus and a tremoverb, both on an EVH 2x12. I also have a 6505+ combo for metal tones.

Joe

Awesome pickup and great price.

Looks like you are set to cover every style of music known to man. Except Country. Nobody wants to cover country, LOL. Just kidding. I'm a big fan of Soldano amps and used to have a SLO 100.

Thanks guys! You're right about the multitude of music tone ability, lol. Actually just found a decent deal on an sl-x 50 watter as well.. Hmmm

The Mark 3 is an amazing amp especially the blue one! Check out my youtube channel I ve got plenty or clips!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ios4ever/videos?

The Mark III is my all time favorite amp..
After selling all of my amps I'm riding it out with my blue stripe 60/100 combo.
Put an Eminence V128 in it. With a 1x12 extension cab, it's all I need..
Everyone has their fave Mark III stripe. I've had them all except the purple.
They all kill it in their own way..
You scored big time....

Back