Post your rig - part 3

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here´s my Rig. Small, light and effective :)

full

full

So this has been my rig for the past few months.

Amps:
29170852135_15d1f977a7_c.jpg

Guitars:
29170841345_27956aa94a_z.jpg

Pedals:
28549000104_eda227c74b_z.jpg

Everything:
28548983374_4ac72e0aa2_c.jpg

Yes, I have gigged and practiced with this. Love it.

Here's my old Mark IV. Looking to build up something new now. Getting back into playing after years of inactivity.

29158581061_9a6f143511_c.jpg

Loved my Mark V:25 mini stack, but sold it for a little more traditional tone. But I missed the look of it.

Now, I´ve had time for a little "homework". :)

full

full

It bloody sounds mean with both the JMP and Triaxis feeding the 2:90 and the Stiletto and Dual Rec doing their thing.
Huge Wall of Power. :twisted:
The cleans coming from everything sound awesome as well though.
Can't believe how good the sounds coming out of the Eventide H9 are, that and the G-Major are insane.
I think good EQ's are the key, KFK EQ's(have 2 of these) and the Mesa are awesome.

MesaMad1378 said:
Here's the latest rig pics. A work in progress!!!

Cheers Brett

Wow, do you have some clips of your multi-tone in action? I've always love my Marks so much that I've never tried multi-amps. I do want to get a rack with some effects gear and maybe a Quad or Triaxis at some point, however.

I gig it some but believe it or not , I bought most of that stuff on the cheap in the condition that its in. With exception of the MKIII on the left. My uncles pet rabbit mangled the tolex on it and many other things around the jam room. I broke the pot on it loading out one night. The Lone Star Cab and the IIA are in the condition that I bought them in!!!!

JP2C-Rig.jpg

Head: JP-2C Limited Edition #084/325
Cabinet: Vertical 2x12 Recto-Slant loaded with WGS Retro 30 and WGS ET65 mix
Effects Rack: Custom made by Casesmith Customs
MIDI Control: Digital Music Ground Control (old but good)
Effects Loop: TC Electronics G Major 2
Power Attenuator: Tonehunter SPL Reducer 200W
Guitars: Ibanez 7-string w/EMG 707s, Legator Ghost GHFN7 fanned fret coming soon

Back