• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: MESA Mark V 90 Watt Head- Mint/Warranty $1565 shipped

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lkdog

Reaction score
Am putting this legendary amp out there to see about interest.
Have another unit I am looking at.

This is the 3 channel 9 mode 90 watt version that does it all from Blackface cleans, to Crunch, to all Mark I/IIc/IV models gain.
90/45/10 watt power options and tube or SS rectifier options.
This unit is a 2013 model so should have at least 6 months of transferable Mesa warranty from date of production.
I am second owner.
New power tubes in January from original owner.

35900001476_62c7bb86f5_h.jpg

Unit in 9+/10 condition. No scratches or tears. Comes with Power cord, Footswitch, Cover, Footswitch cable, and hangtags.

Full specs here: http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/mark-series/mark-five/index.html

Asking $1565 shipped in USA using PP gift. Regular Paypal adds $45.
No trades.

I have a ton of references on EBay (hoopdoggydog), and on My Les Paul and The Gear Page (Lkdog).

Thanks.

This unit is a 2013 model so will have a transferable Mesa warranty 5 years from date of production which was 3/13/13 based upon the date on the chassis (Until 3/13/2018).

Up for sale again.

$1565 shipped and insured using PP Gift.
Regular PP add $45.

Back