Mark V Effects loop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegguitars

Reaction score
Set up question. I have a mark v head a 2:90 power amp and stereo effects loop/processors. 2 - 1x12's for each amp. I run the effects send through the effects and back in stereo to the 2:90. Because the effects loop on the mark v is series I can run dry sound only with loop off on foot controller or totally wet through 2:90 with effects on. Any ideas on how to get sound from both simultaneously ?

Are you only using the Mark V as a preamp? No speaker cabinet?

A good way to get the signal out of an amp with a Slave Out...is through the Slave Out. In your case, you would need a speaker cabinet for the Mark V if you do not have one, but you end up with a Wet (2:90 Left)/Dry (Mark V)/Wet (2:90 Right) setup. 8)

Given To Fly said:
Are you only using the Mark V as a preamp? No speaker cabinet?

A good way to get the signal out of an amp with a Slave Out...is through the Slave Out. In your case, you would need a speaker cabinet for the Mark V if you do not have one, but you end up with a Wet (2:90 Left)/Dry (Mark V)/Wet (2:90 Right) setup. 8)
You just make me realize I have all the parts for a Mark V W/D/W rig... and I kind of dislike you for that.

Latest posts

Back