Source/Size for Mark Series Replacement Wicker/Cane

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s-fresh

Reaction score
I've seen Constantine's listed in past with 1/2" being the size to get, but I ordered some and it does not match the other wicker Mesa gear I have on hand. The Mesa wicker is tighter/flatter and the pattern is a bit smaller. Should I try 3/8"? I may also try Lee Valley. Anyone else gone down this path where you actually want to match the Mesa gear you already have? It's a small thing, but enough to drive me crazy. Any other sources to try? Thanks in advance.

Another shot just in case the image hosting is crap. lol

gIeXjWy.jpg

Michael's carries wicker in different sizes. 18'' wide 1/2" is less than $10 a foot.

http://www.michaels.com/12-open-cane-webbing--18-wide/D005947S.html?productsource=PDPZ1

Thanks a ton guys! jediguitarist, that looks like a lot better match that what I got at Constantine's. I guess I will give Michael's a try first though since I have one relatively close by.

gts said:
Did you find some? If not let me know.
I haven't had a chance to visit my local store yet but will probably do that before I bother you, gts. I have a few things I would like to work on so will likely need a good amount. It would be nice to have a good local source. I did notice the medium head has larger sized cain than the short heads and compact combos. I got a wicker 15" combo and can confirm that amp also has the larger sized wicker. I'll need some of that too since the 15" combo has damaged wicker. Thanks for the offer! I may be bugging you if these other option don't pan out.

Latest posts

Back