Power attenuator for Mark V:35

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcarmona

Reaction score
Hello, I own a Mark V:35, I love it, but I'm having problems playing during the day, I can only play at night at my apartment so it should be at low volumes, the cab simulator is not my favorite thing as I have a 2x12 recto cab to use with my amp so I want to take advantage of the tone. Basically I want to crank up the volume so I get a full tone but without killing the neighbours and myself, what I'm looking for is a power attenuator suitable for using with this amp as there's no Master Volume available. Do you guys know or recommend any? either from Mesa or by a different company?

Thanks!!

mcarmona said:
Hello, I own a Mark V:35, I love it, but I'm having problems playing during the day, I can only play at night at my apartment so it should be at low volumes, the cab simulator is not my favorite thing as I have a 2x12 recto cab to use with my amp so I want to take advantage of the tone. Basically I want to crank up the volume so I get a full tone but without killing the neighbours and myself, what I'm looking for is a power attenuator suitable for using with this amp as there's no Master Volume available. Do you guys know or recommend any? either from Mesa or by a different company?

Thanks!!

I had a Hot Plate for awhile but I hated it. The Cab Clone felt like an improvement over it to me.

Back