What did Santa bring you this year ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryswanson

Reaction score
I'll start, I got.

Mesa five band eq pedal.
Fishman modern fluence hum bucket set.
Route 808 overdrive pedal

e609.JPG

https://www.ionaudio.com/products/details/job-rocker I got one of these and my 19 year old thinks it's his! It works great and BJ's has them on sale for $109.99. I bought my 22 year old a new with tags Ibanez 5 string bass and Crate mini stack with 2X10 & 1X18 cabinets at the 50% off sale at the local pawn shop. They have a mint Ibanez prestige 7 string that I could've had for $350 out the door, but my cup has overflowed with gear lately.

barryswanson said:
I'll start, I got.

Mesa five band eq pedal.
Fishman modern fluence hum bucket set.
Route 808 overdrive pedal

He never brought me anything, that's the truth xD
but his special Christmas gave me everything in my life last year. And she's my wife now xD

I did not get anything!

But I sold so much stuff this December, I'm G.A.S.'d up! Technically I'm a thousandaire. I smartened up and sold guitar cabinets without the speakers and ended up doubling my money. I had my Road Ready cabinet listed for $600.00 and would've taken 5 for, and sold it for $390 empty and 3 speakers so far for $180 each. I had 2 other EV's that I sold for $200 each in Boogafunk cabinets that I wanted $250 for loaded. I still have 1 empty thiele cabinet for sale. Then, I sold a Marshall cabinet without speakers for $350, and the speakers sold this morning for $220.00. I had it listed on craigslist for $250 fully loaded with speakers. I also sold other music stuff, my old 16 track reel 2 reel and Mackie 24 ch. board for about $.02 of the cost.

A lot of us got similar presents from Santa :mrgreen:

Santa delivered my GF from the Airforce. Would have been nice to have him drop her off at the house instead of me going to the airport at 1:00am :lol:

Back