Dial rec solo issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing that was happening brie I got it here is that the solo bossy would stay on when engaged with the footswitch. You would have to turn the amp iff to reset it. I'm also noticing that when I'm testing the ground on the fx loop jack sleeves to the pt ground it will sometimes show continuity and other times not. Also the channel switching Jacks sleeve all test continuity to each other but not to any of the other Jack's on the back. But the effects please send and return in speaker output Jack sleeves all test continuity to ground into each other.

Wavey63 said:
Another thing that was happening brie I got it here is that the solo bossy would stay on when engaged with the footswitch. You would have to turn the amp iff to reset it. I'm also noticing that when I'm testing the ground on the fx loop jack sleeves to the pt ground it will sometimes show continuity and other times not. Also the channel switching Jacks sleeve all test continuity to each other but not to any of the other Jack's on the back. But the effects please send and return in speaker output Jack sleeves all test continuity to ground into each other.
Dude, you really need to work on your spell-check, your posts are very hard to read......

Audio ground (common) and chassis ground are not the same, don't confuse them. Have you looked at a schematic yet?

With the switching, the sleeve connection is not part of chassis ground, and should never be connected to chassis ground.

With the issue you describe with the solo function, I suspect you have an issue in the switching/muting matrix. You should get this amp to a Mesa certified tech before you make it worse, or hurt yourself.

Dom

Latest posts

Back