My Mark III + Mike Bendinelli, how cool is this!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Johnson said:
jpdennis said:
Now that I think of it, I am inclinded to wonder if the "R" means Mike applied his reverb "fix" ...

Dennis

Yes, the "R" indicates a reverb fix.

Cheers, Paul

Bringing some threads back from the dead after a few years there Paul?
Asking as your posting replies in some pretty old threads that haven't seen any action for a few years.
You being new here are you trying to up your post count? :lol:

jpdennis said:
Neptical said:
Dennis, glad to see the Mark III was a much success at your gig. 8)

Everyone one in the group, AND the keyboardist we had sit in, was amazed. There was a fan who is also a sound man & drummer in the audience. He said he thought I could play well but never heard me "until now". They were all deceived. :twisted: I told them it is the amp - I still play the same :lol:

What really got me was that the KB player had his Randall (really loud & clean) right next to me. He said my amp cut through the on stage mix better then any guitarists' amp he had ever worked with; whether we played C&W clean or the 80's style rock we do as well as the AC/DC very well. He said he was most impressed with the SRV Crossfire cover I do. I found it interesting that my Frankenstrat 1983 SSH had really great tone and that I had to push in the Lead Volume bright when using my 2008 Les Paul Traditional Pro. I would have thought it would have been the opposite. I do not know what Mike did (nor would I even understand it) BUT "I Like It" :shock:

Dennis

Yes it is true, the greatest playing in the world amounts to nothing unless you have great TONE! Glad you've connected with the MkIII. 8) I had Mike update my no stripe III to + status and a few other mods about 10 years ago, and it is still my main amp. Reason? I sound best through it, and have had my most inspiring tone experiences over the years while playing it. My playing is basically the same through other amps, of course, but the end result is different. And once I hear how good my tone is, I am confident that DOES in fact make me play better! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back