Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Switzerland!

Also my first post...I just bought myself a used Triaxis and would kindly like to ask you if I could also get your software?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Cheers: Alain

Hello from Australia. I am building a new rig and would love to be able to do the Triaxis programming using your awesome software. I would very much appreciate if you would get in touch, cheers.

Hi,
I'm italian
I have version 1 works?
send it to me?
many thanks

giambattista

Hey, Filo!

If you're still offering your editor, I would really appreciate a link to download the software! Have rediscovered my Triaxis (v2 w/Fat mod) and unfortunately the "Tony McKenzie" editor is no longer viable...

Thanks in advance!

Steve

hi from germany! just registered for this editor. i would really love to try it. thanks in advance if you still offer the dl link for the software.

Hello everyone,

I am also looking for the Triaxis PC Editor or the Java Triaxis Editor, both created by Filo, but as it seems I cannot reach him.
Nevertheless, I found someone from a Triaxis-related facebook page that has the Triaxis PC Editor and he gave it to me.
So, if anyone wants it, I can share it. Just send me a pm.

Cheers,
Giorgos

Hello from Colorado!

Hello Filo,

Just registered for this editor and I would really like to try it.

Please PM me with the Link, thank you in advance.

Rico

Back