2:90 Flashing.. HELP!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metcloned

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. i jus bought a used 2:90 and one side is not working and when i turn it on it snaps loudly and it flashes.. i opened it up and recorded the flash. not too sure how to add the vid to this post. anyway if anyone has any ideas what it can be, ill be checking it out further this afternoon.. i plan to do a re-cap and a tube socket change.. i also have the burnt connector problem with the green heater wires. they directly connected them to a the tube wires. ..

thanks for any advice in advance..

This is the vid with the flash.. gunna take out the board and see if there is a ground touching anywhere..
https://youtu.be/ZeuufW3GuWM

common plug problem.. green heater wires
2zthaft.jpg

previous tech repairs.. should i jus remove black wires that are attached to green and solder all wires to the pins??
zm1f8y.jpg

Well I decided to recap everything and change out the tube sockets. Hopefully that helps out some.

If there's anyone w the any ideas about the flash that would be great. Also the burnt pin on the connector was the yellow wire and not the green. So that may be the problem as well. Previous tech soldered the greens.

Anyway. Hope to hear from someone soon on this issue.

If there's a thread for this kind of flash please send me the link. Would like to buy anything I need to get this amp on the road.

Thanks and happy holidays

Back