• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark V head w/EL-34's for sale or trade for multi-watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is a head. Never left my basement since I've had it. I am the 2nd owner, I believe it is a 2009. Loaded with JJ E34L power tubes. A tung sol reissue in V1 and a Mullard CV4024 in the phase inverter position. It's a great combination. I am just looking for something different at this point and was actually thinking of downsizing to a Mark V 25, but if the right Mark V came along I would do it.

espexp said:
Yes, it is a head. Never left my basement since I've had it. I am the 2nd owner, I believe it is a 2009. Loaded with JJ E34L power tubes. A tung sol reissue in V1 and a Mullard CV4024 in the phase inverter position. It's a great combination. I am just looking for something different at this point and was actually thinking of downsizing to a Mark V 25, but if the right Mark V came along I would do it.

Awesome. We have a similar taste in tube cocktails. I did some research and the roadster chassis is the same as the reborn, which is good news. I'm in the same boat, looking For something different. Where are you located and do you have any pics handy. Thanks!

Back