Who has a cab clone and likes it?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^

Flip that ground/lift switch to see if that helps... running both of mine on separate channels connected to the power amp will give me weird scratchy sounds until I have the right one grounded and the other lifted.

Kinda interested in the CabClone and - like many - read some conflicting reviews about it. I've a Triaxis/2:90 setup and for attenuation I get on just great with the THD HotPlate. However, the headphone out and DI out of the CabClone are quite tempting! Anyone with a Tri/2:90 running the CabClone and willing to share their experience?

I was using a Triaxis and an ISP Stealth.

For the life of me, I didn't like the sound... but I've had the Triaxis twice now and eventually sold them. I've sort of found 'my' sound with the ISP Theta line. But, for folks who did the Triaxis, I think it should sound just swell!!

EDIT: I still love the CabClone with my ISP Theta rack preamp. It's very nice... it just took a lot of adjusting the EQ to taste.

dbagchee said:
My band released our single today. All guitars are cab clone from the Rectoverb 25.

a3455973239_7.jpg

https://asyst.bandcamp.com/album/slow-poison

I know this is an ancient post, but holy crap, dude. This track is absolutely killer, and the guitars sound awesome!

Back