• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa Style Headshells (New)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koadogg

Reaction score
Up for sale are three new custom made headshells. One in Red/Wicker with Chrome hardware, one in Black/Black with Chrome hardware and one in Black/Black with Black hardware (Black-Out). These will fit Mesa Mark II's, III's and IV's. ALL SOLD

Thanks,
Scott

Black with Silver Hardware has SOLD
Black with Black Hardware has SOLD
Red with Silver Hardware has SOLD

Hey guys great seller here. I picked up a Mark IV from him in one of his headshell's and it's really really nice. Totally pro job, great workmanship. You can save some bucks from buying one from Mesa and IMHO it's just as nice.

07b_headshell_zps3akoq9yy.jpg

I received MY headshell yesterday - WOW! I am SO impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail. I was blown away to see that he even installed the aluminum tape flashing on the inside top of the chassis that is used as a heat shield but more importantly to reduce signal radiation/noise! Who does that besides me? This guy does! T-nuts for the handles, Proper rubber feet and hardware, great corners and handle, tight tolex job, and an innovative front baffle. He's done an awesome job of pre-drilling all of the mounting holes for the fan and reverb tank too! Oh, and wait until YOURS arrives - stellar packing - anal to the nth degree, but tit'll get to you in one piece as intended. I can't say enough great things about this build, and I've been a faithful Mesa customer since 1979. I highly , highly recommend this cab and it's builder! He also added extra hardware for me, in separate baggies, WITH computer generated NOTES as to what each packet was meant for - genius! WOW, just WOW!

Downsides? Hmmmm.... I would be extremely hard-pressed to find any flaws without tearing the cab apart, and that ain't happening, and I'm sure I wouldn't find any anyways!

I took my time 'customizing' my headshell to taste, and overall it took less than an hour to install the fan, reverb tank and badge, and then I added a power cord strain relief and an extra 12AX7 tube carrier. I've done this process HUNDRED of times, and wanted this to be as perfect as I could get - all of that work was already done for me, I was just being overly anal about not messing up this beautiful cabinet!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for such an amazing build and attention to ALL of the details!

One FINAL note: I asked it to be customized, and he did that and shipped it within two days - I had my build in under four days! What's NOT to like? Simply genius!

Back