JP2C Registry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres mine.
Where do i see the serial number?
2oyt2.jpg

The serial number is behind the power tubes, right in the middle, stuck on the chassis. Nice collection! Do you have a new favorite yet? :lol:

SamuelJ86 said:
The serial number is behind the power tubes, right in the middle, stuck on the chassis. Nice collection! Do you have a new favorite yet? :lol:

They all serve their own purpose. Haha. Im still learning the jp2c.

Somehow the mark iv seems to have more gain than the jp.

Hey , I am the new guy . figured this would be a good one for me to chime in with first . I have #167 JP-2C limited sitting at the music store on layaway . I went in when it arrived and un boxed it myself . Just like Christmas ! Was only able to sit down with it for 15 min but instantly fell in love . cant wait to get it home and spend some quality time with it ... Proud owner of : Dual Rec single channel , Mark V head , Mark V combo , Mark IV , 2 4x12 slant recto cabs traditional . :D

681 here. It had the black face but I made a wicker front for it. Just ordered a 1x12 mini recto cab with cream and black grill to try with it. Looks like I will be making a new front again!

29688984535_6069065689_b.jpg

And now it's updated look:

29618545262_1a4b3131a4_b.jpg

29102976764_3275f419df_b.jpg

#180, just got it today. I am still learning the settings, but it sounds good so far.

New JP-2C owner here. S/N 000083. My local mom and pop chain is also a Boogie dealer. They got one JP-2C in when the amp was first released and it has sat unnoticed. Tiring of staring at it every day, they recently marked it down to $1899. I'd seen it in there before but paid it no mind at $2499. Now with the price drop I was interested enough to check it out. I'd seen and liked all of the videos John Petrucci had done. After walking it through it's basic paces I decided to pull the trigger. I've had it about a week and I am fine tuning it and finding more tones that I enjoy. After I played it for a bit I set the controls to the Petrucci settings in the manual I hated it. After tweaking it back to something I liked I ended back up where I started. Go figure. I am playing it through a Soldano 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H30 70th Anniversary speakers.

I had a Mark IIC combo back in the late 80s / early 90s. It may have been a IIC+. I really can't recall. Full dress with the wood cabinet and cane grill. I do not recall it sounding this good. I can recall it being heavy as hell with that EV speaker. I also had a Caliber .22 combo at some point in the 1990s. Cute little amp I took in on a trade but I didn't keep it long. That's my past experience with Boogie ownership. I like Boogie amps but cannot say that I have ever really loved them. I have been a Marshall kind of guy for decades. I like this one way more than the ones I have owned and played before and may end up loving it eventually. I'll probably never love it as much as my Soldano but that's a horse of a different color. I tried to upload a pic but I haven't the patience to deal with Photobucket.

MarkPurney said:
Recently received my JP-2C LTD #084

jp2c-84.jpg

Totally glorious. Look at that front panel! The flame patterns seem to vary quite a bit, you have an excellent piece.

Ordered from Sweetwater without seeing it first. I couldn't be more pleased with the flame maple. And the amp - wow! I always hoped they would re-release the 2C+, but they actually took it a step further and improved on the original. I feel quite lucky to have one of the 325 LTDs.

I'd love to post a photo, what are people using in place of photobucket who are now charging $400per year for 3rd party hosting? There's no way to directo upload is there?

Back