JP2C Registry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
audionutmike said:
Noob question but how are you guys posting the pics?? I uploaded to drop box but all the forum will let me do is post the link.
You need to upload the image to something like.

http://s5.photobucket.com/

Then you copy one of the link options with
around it.

Should be a simple youtube tut. Real easy/.

#167 just arrived at my office.... is it supposed to smell like protein shakes and beard balm? :lol:

IMG_2304_zps6jbefrnz.jpg

Congratulations to all of you with your JP-2Cs!

Mine is on order. It is a Limited Edition.
The LEs must start being shipped in the 2nd half of April.

I am very anxious!!

#208! Finally got it back from Mesa with the loop mod. Still need to play test to make sure the tubes survived the trip lol.

Hey all, new poster here. I've lurked for a while. I've loved Mesa gear since I found out about it in the early 90s, but it took me a while to get to a point in life where I could afford it! Yesterday I took deliver of #126. I'm pretty excited to say the least. I sold off some other gear to help get it including a Single Recto, a Mark III blue stripe and a Randall Diavlo RD20 (which is a cool amp for the $$, BTW.)

Note my Sweetwater receipt said the serial was 10303, and that was also on the box serial sticker, but so was JP-000126 which is actually the number on the SN plate in the head. Y'all might check this to save registry confusion.

file.php

wow, that limited ed. is stunning!

finally got my standard today, awesome amp. reminds me of everything i like about mesa's.

Beautiful!

Awaiting mine from The Guitar Sanctuary, TX. My wife ordered the LTD as a surprise but couldn't keep it a secret any longer as I was determined to do a gear purge to buy one. Apperantly, Clint also ordered a custom 2 X 12 with cab wood finish to match the JP-2C. Going to be a nice addition to my Boogie farm.

c2112e said:
Beautiful!

Awaiting mine from The Guitar Sanctuary, TX. My wife ordered the LTD as a surprise but couldn't keep it a secret any longer as I was determined to do a gear purge to buy one. Apperantly, Clint also ordered a custom 2 X 12 with cab wood finish to match the JP-2C. Going to be a nice addition to my Boogie farm.

Shipping and tracking info received!
Might have the Brown Bottle Flu on Monday! Wait, I'm the Boss and will have to clear that thought with the office manager, The Wife!
Cab has not shipped from Mesa as of today, crap balls! No problem, other cabs on hand to try out the new addition.

Back