JP2C Registry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrANjiSpAd

Reaction score
Anyone care to start one of these? We are mostly collectors and this is a knowledge base for Mesa Amps so why not?

#081 - audionutmike
#140 - gibbycustom
#159 - exbest182
#268 - Me
#290 - dlpasco

Good morning, everyone. First post. I just received word yesterday that my JP2C shipped. S/N 081!! I'm beyond excited to finally get my first Boogie after 27 years of playing!!! Hope you all have a great day!

audionutmike said:
Good morning, everyone. First post. I just received word yesterday that my JP2C shipped. S/N 081!! I'm beyond excited to finally get my first Boogie after 27 years of playing!!! Hope you all have a great day!

Hot ****!

audionutmike said:

Congrats! Mine is in the 240's or 250's somewhere. The lot that was sent to Mesa Hollywood.

When everyone gets theirs in shoot me a PM or just reply here and I will add you to the list. I don't really want to do this on multiple forums but I am going to have to go to some others to gather numbers.

Do you want your user name listed or maybe a first name and last initial ? Maybe add a state or province to your #? I don't want it too in depth because people may get greedy lol.

Because I'm a new member on this forum my suggestion won't carry much weight but, first name last initial and serial number I think would be the most information I'd want listed
Just my .02

Can you post a link to the registry when it's ready? (I haven't searched the forum to see if it already exists, if it does I'll search for it)
Thanks!

audionutmike said:
Because I'm a new member on this forum my suggestion won't carry much weight but, first name last initial and serial number I think would be the most information I'd want listed
Just my .02

Can you post a link to the registry when it's ready? (I haven't searched the forum to see if it already exists, if it does I'll search for it)
Thanks!

Hey Audio, I've been here since the dinosaurs walked the Earth, but I think your opinion carries just as much weight as mine and everyone else's... 8)

That being said, I think user names are fine.

Yeah, I guess username is fine too. I use the same name on multiple forums, but I guess in actuality it doesn't matter.

Man I can't wait to get this baby in tomorrow!!! Plus I have Thursday and Friday off woohoo!!

Still waiting on my rackmount. Apparently Mesa is waiting on the custom rack kit, so looking at a couple more weeks :(

Hopefully this works

Pics of 081

image_3.jpeg
[/url][/img]

Noob question but how are you guys posting the pics?? I uploaded to drop box but all the forum will let me do is post the link.

Latest posts

Back