Mesa signature amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you guys have played a 60/100 Boogie. My first Boogie was a 1978 Mark I 60/100 and I owned for a brief while a Mark IIB 60/100. Get ready for a VERY bold and brash power section. The 60 watt setting just cuts out some of the bass response, as it **** sure does not remove any volume. I hope you like it LOUD! :shock:

The only issue I have with the amp is that they are only making 500 of them. I predict that those 500 will be bought up immediately.
I was pleasantly surprised at the price though: $2,499 is a very fair price. However, when the new amps are all purchased, the used prices will skyrocket, much like the Two-Rock John Mayer sig.

JOEY B. said:
How many of you guys have played a 60/100 Boogie. My first Boogie was a 1978 Mark I 60/100 and I owned for a brief while a Mark IIB 60/100. Get ready for a VERY bold and brash power section. The 60 watt setting just cuts out some of the bass response, as it **** sure does not remove any volume. I hope you like it LOUD! :shock:

I have yet to play a Class A/B Mark Series with 50/100 or 60/100. But I do have three Mesa amps that are 50/100 class A/B amps. Roadster, RA100 Head, and RA100 Combo. These three are my favorite thus far. The Mark V combo has not had much use until I replaced the speaker and now it excels close to the other three. I would prefer the Mark V to have a 50/100 class A/B power section than the Simul Class, but I also like the lower power settings in Class A mode.

Only 500 will be made, that is not good for most of us who want one to get one. :cry:

Hollis said:
The only issue I have with the amp is that they are only making 500 of them. I predict that those 500 will be bought up immediately.
I was pleasantly surprised at the price though: $2,499 is a very fair price. However, when the new amps are all purchased, the used prices will skyrocket, much like the Two-Rock John Mayer sig.

Only the more expensive limited version is well...limited in number. The standard version is a ongoing thing.

Oh, so there's a standard version of the JP-2C? My bad, I guess I read it wrong

gpuma said:
Looking forward to hearing it.
What I am not looking forward to is the constant complaining of people that will deviate the course of any conversation on the amp saying that it doesn't sound like the original 2C+ and which, in most cases, have not played either. Let alone played them back to back.

That is the crappy side effect of the good thing that is the internet unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back