• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1978 Super 60 (Mk I) - original owner - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I pretty much lost the use of my left hand last year, so my playing days are over. The young players I know now seem to be all about digital amp modeling and playing through their iPads or whatever. I tell them this is like driving a Hemi 'Cuda, it's old, heavy and built to do one thing very well. It kinda scares them I think.

hitparader said:
Ha good question. Maybe they've seen one on Fast & Furious or Graveyard Carz.

Or that Grand Theft Auto game.

Sorry to hear about your injuries. The amp looks beautiful. As an owner of an original Mk. I, I am sure it sounds great, too.

I hope it will find a good home soon. Good luck.

Nice ...

... don't mean to rain on your party, I live here in Bay Area and during the late 70's everyone ordered a Boogie so they weren't that rare here during that era.

Just recently I seen one at Guitar Center same condition as yours, not a reissue for $799. I never seen one like yours in that immaculate condition until I saw this one. At first I thought it was a reissue but it did not have the added features of the reissue.

Anyway, good luck on the sale. 8)

Latest posts

Back