Why is the F series not more popular?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a used F-50 about two years ago. Went in to buy a DSL used and walked out with the F-50. I keep thinking I want the new mini mark because of the versatility but to do it I would have to part with My F-50 and I'm not sure I can do that. I like the F-50 distortion and boost it with a spark boost sometimes if needed. A little delay and that's really about all I need. The mini mark is tempting because of the versatility and formats I play I think it would be awesome but the F-50 is a great amp in my opinion. I get lots of compliments when I play out regarding how good it sounds.

I have had a F-30 for a couple of weeks. liking it so far but the crunch and contour channels are noisy. Even with my noise gate.. is there any fix for this? and I barley have the gain past 1/4 turn. I also have a Rectoverb 50 combo and it isn't as noisy as the F-30.

Mostly Marshall player then scored f100 combo for $450. Hit first note,,it spit right at me..exactly what i put in. The amp, got it in the mix immediately on next song in studio. Now 4 more Mesa's showed up.

Man the attack on the f100 is addicting. Brought some LP's & Sg's back to life as i was getting V's & Explorers then swapping pickups to try & steer the Marshall a bit. The F100 a music making turnaround, very inspiring,,crisp..articulate even. This whole Album is being done with Mesa amps. No knocks on my other amps at all, have some great amps. Just found the "it factor' have been searching for.

Beats me. I've owned an F50 combo for nearly three months, and I think it's a fantastic bit of engineering. The clean channel is big and fat, and the dirty channel goes from light breakup to liquid fury. Large range of tones in this amp. I've read a few people complain about the reverb, but I like it just fine. The line-out, silent record function is a nice feature as well. My view is that it's superior to any used 50W Fender or Marshall combo in the same price range ($800-$900 Canadian). Hard to believe that this is considered a 'low end' Mesa. It kicks ***.

Back