Roadster Schematic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micajah01

Reaction score
Trying to find a Roadster dual rectifier schematic. - Any clues? - I've tried doing a search - all I've found so far are 3 channel dual rectifier schems.
Thanks ahead of time.

What part are you looking for? Perhaps one of us other roadster owners could take pictures of our amo internals and share it?

Also, part of the roadster and roadking should be similar to the regular dual rec. Lots of the trick stuff is switching logic.

JMMP said:
What part are you looking for? Perhaps one of us other roadster owners could take pictures of our amo internals and share it?

Also, part of the roadster and roadking should be similar to the regular dual rec. Lots of the trick stuff is switching logic.
I would imagine the Roadking will be similar. Don't have a particular problem yet - just trying to be ahead of it in case I have one. Hopefully I wont need it.

Considering how the main changes between the two are primarily power amp and output switching options, I would have to believe the Roadster is nearly identical in regards to preamp, PI, and one FX Loop with the Road King. The power amp itself is probably really close. Since it can run as 6L6 only, that configuration is likely the same. The switching will be what is most modified on the Roadster.

Otherwise, all the modes on all the channels are there. Look at a Road King schematic and see.

I'm still not seeing it. I know some hard to find schematics can be found on Russian/Eastern Euro servers, but accessing those are like playing viral Russian Roulette with 3 in the cylinder.

There's a Road King II Schematic at The Tube Store:

http://www.thetubestore.com/lib/thetubestore/schematics/Mesa%20Boogie/Mesa-Boogie-Roadkingii-Schematic.pdf

For a Roadster, just take this schematic without the Prog. Linkage, Switchable FX Loops, and Switchable Speaker Outputs.
The Progressive Linkage uses relays RYA, RYB, and RYD. The Switchable Speaker Outputs use relays RY4 & RY8. Most of the JFETs in the FX Loop are for the Switchable FX Loops.

Anyone have any luck yet. Been having some issues with mine and the nearest service center is 200m away

TDog said:
Anyone have any luck yet. Been having some issues with mine and the nearest service center is 200m away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kNMtOmT76U

He shows the schematic when explaining the repair. He never shows the last page of the switching circuit though.

Back