Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also use a Mac so I can at least tell you what I use.

I recommend using SysEx Librarian (http://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/). It will allow you to save dump the data from the TriAxis (see the TriAxis manual for the key combination). Click the "Record One" button prior to keying the dump in the TriAxis. This will save the data to the library (you can name it there). Select the new row and from the File menu select Save as .syx

With this file, you can drag it to the drop area on the website to perform the edits. Afterwards, click the download button to get the updated .syx file and then add the new file to the SyxEx Librarian (I think it supports drag and drop but you can also click the "+" button in the bottom left).

Then key the TriAxis to accept a dump file (again, see TriAxis manual) and then press "Play" from the Librarian window.

(Double check the Destination drop down is set to your midi device the TriAxis is connected to).

Mark

griphiam said:
I also use a Mac so I can at least tell you what I use.

I recommend using SysEx Librarian (http://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/). It will allow you to save dump the data from the TriAxis (see the TriAxis manual for the key combination). Click the "Record One" button prior to keying the dump in the TriAxis. This will save the data to the library (you can name it there). Select the new row and from the File menu select Save as .syx

With this file, you can drag it to the drop area on the website to perform the edits. Afterwards, click the download button to get the updated .syx file and then add the new file to the SyxEx Librarian (I think it supports drag and drop but you can also click the "+" button in the bottom left).

Then key the TriAxis to accept a dump file (again, see TriAxis manual) and then press "Play" from the Librarian window.

(Double check the Destination drop down is set to your midi device the TriAxis is connected to).

Mark

Thanks, I'll try that tonight. I'm using a recent MBP 13" with OSX Mavericks, midi connections via a Lexicon Lambda.

Hi Filo
I would love to try your Triaxis editor - just got my Triaxis up and running
Thanks in advance
Clive

Hi Filo,

I'd love to try your Triaxis editor. Could you, at your convenience, send me a download link? Thanks!

I just repurchased a Triaxis v2 and 2:90 combo. Super excited to start jamming again. Did some searching for an updated editor and wound up here. My first post and of course, I want something. Lol.

Could I possibly get a link to this software? Is it still available? I'm a developer, so I won't be a bother regarding it's usage, .net dependency etc.

Tristan

Please send me the download link to get the Triaxis editor

thanks...
what is the current version?

To fcampanini:

Simply to say that this is an excellent piece of software and I really appreciate the time and effort that you have put into it.

Hello Filo,

I would like to try your Editor, could you send me the download link please?

br
Mario

Hello Filo,

Now i purchased a used V2 Triaxis and i would like to try your SW. Could you send me also a download link?

Thanks!

Best regards
Christian

Hello Filo,

thanks a lot for quick response..... A really great software!! Runs perfect with Windows 10!!

regards
Christian

Hello Filo,

I would like to give the editor a try. Would you mind sending me the app?

Thanks,
Luiz

hi,
i've just bought a triaxis, where can i find the patch editor for win 8 ?
thanks

Michel

I would like to ask you about download link to Triaxis editor please.

Big thanks in advanced !

sjones said:
me too, please. just rediscovering my triaxis. thanks.

That's why i believe it is an incredibile device , from time to time you re-discover it and it's always nice when di this happens

Sent pm

Filo

Back