Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...what a merde. :evil:

If my help could help you to build a working version for V1 ?

Maybe you can buy a V1 with contribution ?
I can make a donation of 10euros for it :?:

Hi Filo-

I'd love to give this a try, if you'd send me the link.

Thanks!
-Xed

fcampanini said:
Ciao,
given that I'm working on 64bit OSs since a while, I lost the compatibility with the Mesa application to edit the Triaxis patches via PC.

Ciao! I'd like to have the link for the software, thanks :) may I ask you in pm some details regarding the code?

Hello there,
I have recently found this forum and wonder if it is at possible that you are still making your editor available?
Many thanks in advance,
Gelainey

Hello there,
thank you for making this software available - but I think might be a version one also.
After installation I cannot get the Triaxis dump to register on the editor. I checked using a midi monitor and the Triaxis is sending, but the editor will not receive, and occasionally even crashes.
Do you know of a general purpose editor that might work? It seems that the file extension .tri could be an issue.
Anyhow, I will wait for any good news!
Sincerely,
Gelainey

Hi Filo,

I am new here, I sent you an e-mail asking you the link to get your editor please.
Thank you.
Cheers.
Fred.

Hi Filo,

I received the download link and the Editor works fine, I'm very satisfied and give you special thanks for that great and useful work.
My brandnew Triaxis is now driven by the editor.
By the way, my Triaxis generate "plocs" when switching between mode-presets.I don't think that it is normal, do you agree with me?
The "plocs" are pretty loud in the speakers.
I ask me if it would'nt be better if I send my Triaxis back for an another one?
Thank you for your advise.
Cheers.
Fred

Hi Filo

I am the last one who discover this topic and what you made for humanity after many searches to solve a big keypad issue on my Triaxis V2.

You will save me as many other before, if you could send me your Editor, please.

Or a link to download your patch editor.

I am on windows 7 x64

Thanks a lot

Pierre

I'd love to check out the app. I've finally gotten back into experimenting with my TriAxis.

Thanks!

~Icarus

Hi, Filo
Could you send me a link to your Triaxis editor please? I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Thanks in advance
Pete

Hi Filo,

can you please send me a link to your download for the editor?

Much appreciated !!

Best regards,

rixis

griphiam said:
For those looking for a TriAxis editor, I built a web app here :: http://triaxiseditor.com

I've implemented preset editing and program assignment. I don't have a way to test the controller configuration, so unfortunately that's not implemented at the moment. If you have any issues, let me know on twitter (https://twitter.com/mark_philpot) or submit an issue at github (https://github.com/griphiam/triaxiseditor)

I hope people find this useful!

Mark

Mark,
This is a great start. After just overriding my first 20 presets - and then subsequently losing everything else while messing around with the old editor from the McKenzie site plus Midi Ox I feel like a complete failure. It's interesting how things have changed and how spoiled we all are now with doing everything on high resolution screens.

Be that as it may - I need to be able to make backups of my settings. And I'd like to make your editor work for me. Somehow I don't get how you are supposed to upload edits back to the Triaxis. Mind you I'm on a Mac. Though I tried it with an old Win xp machine as well. I was able to download a data dump and move it into the drop box on XP. But that's as far as it went. No way to get back to the amp.
Drop box won't work on the Mac at all.

Latest posts

Back