BareKnucks +Stil2+Marshall

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/frankdesalvo/the-burning-hill

GustaveDoreMoses.jpg

I can't believe noone actually commented on this :roll:

Great stuff man and great sound!
Missing some nice vocals to be perfect :)

Man, I forgot I posted this here. Thanks for the kind words - don't know if m music will ever have vocals, because it's written for game trailers and other visual media haha. Someday!

fdesalvo said:
Man, I forgot I posted this here. Thanks for the kind words - don't know if m music will ever have vocals, because it's written for game trailers and other visual media haha. Someday!

hey that is awesome then, even better if you can make a living from it :!: :)

fdesalvo said:
Struggling, but it's worth the fight, brother!

I know and I'd like to do the same but you really need to be a great player, songwriter and a good producer like yourself to make something out of it :/ got a college degree in law but can't find a job in my small country so I'm trying my best to make something out of my musical skills...

Where do you live? I'm not sure how it works where you are, but could you possibly get into entertainment law? I've managed to land some cool spots with the music, but there is certainly no magic bullet haha. It's a hustle for sure.

fdesalvo said:
Where do you live? I'm not sure how it works where you are, but could you possibly get into entertainment law? I've managed to land some cool spots with the music, but there is certainly no magic bullet haha. It's a hustle for sure.

I live in Croatia (eastern EU)... the thing is that people who work in law over here are highly corrupted, you need to know certain b.i.g. people to get an internship and since my family is made up of mid-class hard working people I have no connections...The problem is that I can't work as a lawyer or anything similar if i don't have a few years experience as a trainee/intern because experience is the condition to apply for "state" law exam (dunno how it's called in English) which you need to pass to do anything outside of internship...And if you give law counseling or any services related to law and such without that exam - it's considered a crime according to criminal law (even though I have a degree and a mag.iur. title)...it's a magic circle organized to keep the "market" for the elite and their friends/families...

I know some entertainment/copyright law cos I have interest in it privately, but there is no actual possibility to use that knowledge over here...

yeah musicians life is sweat, blood and tears...now I'm trying to learn some production skills cos it's a must (mixing and mastering is something I don't have much experience in)...sorry for going offtopic in your thread but it was a nice chit-chat :)

here's some noodling of me with guitar and vocals recorded 2 days ago if you're interested and if you don't mind (did it to learn the basics of video editing process etc.):
https://youtu.be/YJ0Z48DIURI

Cheers man :)

Ah, we call that exam, the "State Bar". I totally understand what you mean and can appreciate the challenges. Still, you must persevere, brother!

If you love music, pursue it, but don't throw away all of your education. You can find a way, I'm sure.

I'll check out your music - thanks for sharing, my friend!

Back