Amp rig pics...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "A" rig as a half-stack:
frontfull.jpg

front1.jpg

board1.jpg

boardcase.jpg

size.jpg

Dom

TremoJem said:
Blaklynx & Zachman, I thank you both for your kind words.

I am blessed with a great family and for what it's worth all the best gear in the world will not make me sound any better...playing and practicing will, so I better do the gear I have justice and get to it.

Best to both of you.

Actually, the best gear in the world, assuming one knows how to use it, can/will make you sound better (sonically). It also does tend to inspire one to play more, and THAT does tend to make a marked improvement on one's playing ability.

Keep Rockin

KH Guitar Freak said:
zachman said:

I do not want to be your roadie... :lol:

My guy will be relieved to know his job is safe. He gets paid well.

His daughter (8) will be happy to know she does a job that a grown man is afraid of. :lol: :D :wink:

CarlosandPhoebeB3setup.jpg

IMG_0287_zps6508a704.jpg

Here is my rig:

b4yv08.jpg

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp
Mesa Boogie Mark IVb Widebody Combo

Effects (Left to Right in Pic):
TC Electronics Dreamscape
ISP Decimator
Crybaby 95Q
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
EHX Micro POG
Eventide TimeFactor w/EB Jr. 25K Volume Pedal used as TimeFactor Expression Pedal and Digitech FS-300 Aux. Switch.
Eventide PowerFactor
Footswitches for each amp.

And since none of that makes music on its own, here are the guitars:
2rrkms2.jpg

Guitars:
Ibanez RG2228GK w/808X's
EBMM JPX7

DSCN1276cropscale.JPG

Mesa Mark V Head
Mesa Rectifier Vertical 2x12 with EVM 12L bottom, Fane Axiom 12 top

Mesa Road King 2 v2 Head
Mesa Road King 4x12

Mesa 1x12 open back EVM 12L - covered right corner

Peavey Vypyr 30 Head
Peavey Vypyr 1x12 with V30 from Mesa Vertical 2x12
The benefit of the Vypyr is inexpensive, works nicely, but most importantly - four channels per bank (103 banks). I have a Vypyr combo at each practice space for each of the two bands I'm in (Tuatha and Forests of Azure). On each I have approximations of my two main rigs, allowing me to do band practice as if I had either my 3 channel Mark V or 4 channel Road King. I just carry the Sanpera foot pedal to practice to get my 4 channel foot switching. I even bring the head in the pic and the pedal to gigs as a back up. Blew a fuse in my old Mesa Heartbreaker at Earthdance Colorado festival at night (but it may not always be a simple fuse). An approximate back up with the 4 (or 3) channels I'm now used to is nice.

ek_balam said:
DSCN1276cropscale.JPG

Mesa Mark V Head
Mesa Rectifier Vertical 2x12 with EVM 12L bottom, Fane Axiom 12 top

Mesa Road King 2 v2 Head
Mesa Road King 4x12

Mesa 1x12 open back EVM 12L - covered right corner

Peavey Vypyr 30 Head
Peavey Vypyr 1x12 with V30 from Mesa Vertical 2x12
The benefit of the Vypyr is inexpensive, works nicely, but most importantly - four channels per bank (103 banks). I have a Vypyr combo at each practice space for each of the two bands I'm in (Tuatha and Forests of Azure). On each I have approximations of my two main rigs, allowing me to do band practice as if I had either my 3 channel Mark V or 4 channel Road King. I just carry the Sanpera foot pedal to practice to get my 4 channel foot switching. I even bring the head in the pic and the pedal to gigs as a back up. Blew a fuse in my old Mesa Heartbreaker at Earthdance Colorado festival at night (but it may not always be a simple fuse). An approximate back up with the 4 (or 3) channels I'm now used to is nice.

Now that's a lot of pedals!

Latest posts

Back