• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Triple rectifier reborn

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
I have for sale a Triple rectifier, I recently purchased the from a manager of the band called Freestate. They are an Austrian band that in March 2011 purchased this amp for a small tour in the USA. After five dates it was canceled and sat in the guys basement. Amp has very little play time as they were an opener and had 20 minute sets.

Amp has a tung sol I put in V1 and the rest are all boogie tubes, comes with foot switch, cable and cover. Will be shipped in original Mesa box with a copy of Freestates CD. Amp is in good shape with some tolex scuffing on the bottom.

Shipping will be from Virginia and will only ship to Continental USA. Asking $1200 plus shipping, warranty is good till March 2016.

halfdriven said:
I have a Mark IV combo. Early 90's with the EV speaker. Mint condition

Thanks for the offer but I do not have interested in the Mark IV, now if you have a Mini Mark V I would be all over it :)

I've got an EVH 5150 iii 50 watt, a Peavey 6505, a Schecter Blackjack SLS C1 FR with the original Duncan blackouts as well as the EMG Het set, and an Ibanez GRG7221 with a Dimarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire. I've also got several stock and modded tube screamers and blues drivers.

skydizzle said:
I've got an EVH 5150 iii 50 watt, a Peavey 6505, a Schecter Blackjack SLS C1 FR with the original Duncan blackouts as well as the EMG Het set, and an Ibanez GRG7221 with a Dimarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire. I've also got several stock and modded tube screamers and blues drivers.

Thanks, but I already have those amps and as for guitars I am more of a traditionalist (les puals and strats) and pedals I have many.

Yes it is.... PM me for now on if you can so I get the notifications, on the weekends I do not spend much time on the net but I will check in here and there.

Any interest in the following?
Charvel mij san dimas
marshall jvm410h
mesa 50/50 power amp
Marshall jvm1h
ibanez premium -maple board

If anyone wants to get themselves a qoute here is the measurments and weight of the box.

Weight 55 Lbs and dimensions are 33X16X18 and package would be shipping zip code 22025.

Well I was on the fence about keeping this but after tweaking my roadking I will just keep that. Price drop to $1100 plus shipping

Back