NAD - Stiletto Deuce head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoc

Reaction score
Bought it used with 2.5 years of warranty still on it (was sold to prior owner as NOS) and all original tubes. Was dirty as all hell but after 2-3 hours of cleaning, here it is:

EDIT: Ummm, well that didn't work. How does one go about attaching images here?

Congrats on the new Stiletto! How are you liking it with almost a month of play time on it? Easiest way to attach pics is to upload to Tinypic or somewhere similar and post the img links.

Funny story: I sold it a week later. I only played it for 5 minutes, and the rest of the time it was at my buddy's place. I didn't have a cabinet myself yet so it made no sense for it to just sit there. He compared it to all his gear and sent me comparison clips. I quickly came to realize that I wanted a tad more saturation and deeper bass, and that I really bought it as a clean amp, first and foremost. However, I play clean 10% of the time, so I should have first purchased my main heavy/distortion amp, and then sought out the Stiletto (or a Carvin Legacy) as my clean amp.

Basically, I started my amp collection in the wrong order, that's all. I'd rather have an amp that is 100% my distorted sound, and 75% my clean sound, and then when I get some cash seek out the 100% my clean sound amp. Buying the Stiletto first was a mistake for my needs/taste. I will most likely buy one again after I find my heavy sound (leaning towards a 6534+).

Back