• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AUCTION ENDS TODAY! Mesa rackmount Lonestar with some warr

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talltxguy

Reaction score
I'm selling my rackmount Lonestar. It's got some warranty left. I'm including a bunch of 12AX7s and a quad of new Mesa 6L6GCs. Free shipping & $1,500 insurance too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-rackmount-Lonestar-w-warr-left-new-power-tubes-extra-pre-tubes-/131170977042?pt=US_Other_Pro_Audio&hash=item1e8a664512

The auction ends @ 12:45 CST today.

If you're looking for a Lonestar Classic in great condition with warranty left as well as new power tubes, a bunch of preamp tubes, and the footswitch, then put your bid in.

No shipping cost. She will be insured for $1,500.

As of 9:09 this morning she will be selling for $702.

DANG! I missed it.

I would have paid the $750 or whatever it went for AND you would have save a LOT on Ebay / Paypal fees.....

ARRGGGHHHHH

I am pumped about winning the auction! I have a TA30 right now, and think the Lonestar is going to be a great complement.

dawgtired said:
I am pumped about winning the auction! I have a TA30 right now, and think the Lonestar is going to be a great complement.

Well... allow me to call DIBS... if you decide to get rid of it, let me know ASAP!!!

Sorry, guys. I should have put the amp here first, then went to the BAY. Somebody in LA got a nice deal though!

Keep jamming!!

Latest posts

Back